Wednesday, June 2, 2010

king of kong

so my mom said to me yesterday "you haven't written on your blog in a while." i replied, "i have nothing to write." well that was a total lie... i have one million things to write--i just can't decide which things to write about. my mind has been consumed with nintendo games lately, warner has mario on the wii and we stayed up till 1:30 last night playing together. like i know how that happened. he also got the ooooold super nintendo donkey kong country and it time warped me back in time to my childhood. i got a little bit crazy though when i couldn't beat the stupid mine level, then when i finally did i died right after. that's when i realized i had to stop playing or things were going to get crazy.

i guess thats just all i have to say at this moment. i'll update more regularly... for you karla. and maybe i'll add photos next time. k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment