Saturday, June 26, 2010

i love....

this boy. he seriously is the cream of the crop, my very best friend. i am so very thankful for this young mans presence in my life, im not sure what i would do without him. he is the funniest person, seriously though. one of his favorite jokes is, "what if my face looked like this?" (insert misshapen face here) then i laugh and say "i would still love you" or... "oh no, i forgot my wallet you're going to have to pay" he does that one just to see my same worried face over and over again. he puts up with and embraces my crazy tendencies... for example, driving the long way to everywhere, wanting to eat out ALWAYS, my obsession with lost, my need to show him the garden i planted and its progress three times a day. he is so handsome, see above photograph. he reads books. he is a spiritual giant, and is one of the most thoughtful people i know. he makes me happy. i am just very thankful for warner dean, and wanted to do a short "shout out". i love you boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment