Tuesday, January 19, 2010

lind lind

today is this lovely girls birthday.

my sister in law lindey. she is reaching the ripe age of 23 today, and i just wanted to say a few things about her on this monumental day. lindey married my brother corbin three years ago this month, some might say that was a great feat.. corbin is not only the coolest person i know, but he is also the craziest. that can be a lethal mix, but lindey was and is his perfect match and they are so very happily married. i feel so blessed to have lindey in my family, and my only sister as of yet. it can be hard to be a mercer--but she has done a tremendous job of it, and represents the name well. ha. lindey is not only always thinking of others, but she is one of the most loyal people i know. i think its safe to say that with every bind i have been in she has always had my back, and would give as many mean looks as needed in the correct direction for my honor. i will always be grateful that she is not only my sister in law, but a friend, and a great one at that.


ignore my almost unsettling pleasant faces in these pictures. haa.

i love you lindey, hope you have a great birthday! these are now pictures of my latest martha experiment in celebration of lindeys birthday on sunday. once again, all the cred goes to martha.


1 comment: