Wednesday, January 20, 2010

doin my part

if you are like me... you have been wondering how you might be able to help with the haiti earthquake relief efforts ever since you saw Brian Williams broadcast live from there. oh and since it happened, blah, blah, blah. (Brain Williams is very convincing) but you have also been wanting to purchase some new accessories to go with the loot santa brought you. thats where ban-do comes in. http://www.shopbando.com/Home.aspx if you order something from them between now and the 22 of this month they are giving 25% of the order to the people affected by the earthquake in Haiti. just thought i would pass this along and thank ban-do for giving me the opportunity to at least help out a little, and still get my bling on. next step is the red cross--but i dont think they will give me anything stylish in return

No comments:

Post a Comment