Tuesday, August 17, 2010

mystery bumps

so some of you may know that i have been sick for like a week and a half. weirdest mixture of symptoms ever. throat, chest, back pain, throwing up, fever, headache, congestion... and now i have mystery bumps on my right shin! not only one... or two... but three! i went to the doctor today, and of course he gave me antibiotics. they always give me antibiotics. anyways... the bumps still remain, no one knows what they are... and they are starting to freak me out. like maybe i have west nile.. or that (this would be the worst thing ever) a spider possibly climbed in my bed and bit me three times. i would like die, and probably never sleep in my bed again. k thats all.. if any of you have ever had any weird bumps you can tell me about it and maybe we have the same thing.

other than that things have been good, i spent a good amount of time in bed doing whatever i want. im always ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment