Monday, April 12, 2010

gamer

this is a little embarrassing for me to admit... who am i kidding i dont really care, i have spent hours on end playing games on my i touch the last few weeks. apparently i have an addiction to strategy games no one told me about. these are my favorites...

sally spa is easily my favorite. you pretty much just daydream that it is you getting all the treatments in the spa when in reality you are playing as the worker that does every single thing and you are barely getting paid enough to keep your spa running. being a small business owner is rough. i highly recommend this game.

then there is diner dash, its a lot like sally spa but the girl isnt as cute. "flo" has some sort of eye issue. anyways, this is what kept me happy after i beat sally spa.


last but not least there is angry birds. you definitely shoot birds into those pig looking green characters. the birds are angry because the green things stole their eggs. the app told me that its really popular in europe. haaa. anyways, it was pretty fun too.
dear friends. you havent seen me in a while cause of these games, so i thought i would introduce you to them. i have it in my mind that i need to stay home so i can do homework... then i end up playing these for 6 hours. yeah i know. sorry.

also, i know i said i wasnt embarrassed but i might be... i havent decided. well. see ya later.

1 comment:

  1. haha ali i love games. i'm like seriously beyond surprised that you have this post. hahaha. these games look way fun and funny. and don't be rude, that girl in diner dash looks like me. shoes, pants, shirt, hair, squinty eyes, smirk, all of it.

    ReplyDelete