Tuesday, March 23, 2010

gosh

i seriously hate it when people dont post for a long time.. and you keep checking to see if they did--and your heart gets broken a little every time you check it and see its the same title you already read six times. sorry guys.. for those of you that do read this.


things have been too great. thats all i can even say. happy happy happy, and im just wishing i was not at work right now.. and that i was outside flying a kite. preferably one with dora the explorer, or aladdin on it. that would be best. too bad i cant.


so glad to have my best friend back, he is doing well in case you were wondering. and just as funny as ever. picture less blog... not exactly aesthetically pleasing. ok ok ill throw one in.


happy tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Cry no more. I posted. Let's fly kites soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when you post. do it more. also, i was just thinking, do i look like dora?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know I read this. And that I want that hat below. And I like your new picture. And I want that eye cream. But most importantly, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny that you knew exaaaaactly what i've been doing...checking checking checking hoping hoping hoping. ha. nada. soon enough. :) love! so good chatting sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete