Monday, March 8, 2010

because lindey asked

some of my favorite things?
no one should ever not have this. whether you wear eye shadow or not.. this will keep those creepy creases away--and if you dont wear eye shadow this is a great substitute. get it.
hats. i cannot stop. they consume my mind. this is the summer of hats. this brings me to...
anthropologie. i dont know why anyone ever made me think i could shop there......... maybe one day ill have enough money. for now ill just keep the catalog close by and check whats on sale online daily.
my favorite book i have read this semester. im about to write a paper on it... so i can say that until the paper begins. if you want lush, roll-off-the-tongue literature ... read this book. really.
this gets rid of the (i never want to wake up no matter how many hours of sleep i got last night) bags under my eyes like a DREAM. not even kidding. thanks melissa for working at such a great establishment, and for being an amazing saleswomanmy new satchel. i couldnt have asked for a better replacement.. thank you urban outfitters for making my satchel dreams come true all over again.

ok thats it for now. la la la. ill think about writing that my antonia paper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment