Monday, December 21, 2009

winter song

for some reason i haven't really had much to say on here lately... which is unusual i guess. i finished school and now my mind is like exploding because there is so much free space in there. i often find myself wandering around not knowing what to do... and im still working full time. it's a really very strange feeling.

christmas is the best, cannot wait for it. i decided my favorite christmas treat are those homemade caramels that all my parents neighbors have brought around for gifts. those are seriously so good, someone teach me how to make them.


i dont know why i ever get white tip gel nails, i always end up regretting it because i cant do anything. texting is impossible, my typing is error filled, and i cannot open anything with packaging. also i like freak out after two weeks and just rip them off, last time i bit one in half...


this post is pretty boring. crap. here is this nice picture.





1 comment:

  1. Dear friend,
    It was good seeing you last week. We should do that more often. I hope your xmas was stellar, mine was.
    Yours truly,
    S.

    ReplyDelete