Tuesday, December 8, 2009

mission accomplished

so i finally finished the ten page paper that has been haunting my nightmares for the last three months. a critical approach to a novel chosen from a list my professor gave us... yeah, doing no research i just chose the title that looked most interesting. boy did i luck out, the book i read was The Motel Life by Willy Vlautin--strongly suggest it. anyways, im more than fairly proud of my paper that i wrote in one sitting within 5-6 hours. yeah. im a good student. one more week of finals, pray that i make it through.

over and out.

3 comments:

  1. you are you are you are. very proud. and don't worry, you'll make it.

    roger that.

    i just wanted to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Ali! Thanks so much for the Xlear nose and teeth stuff! Really appreciate it. It is nearly impossible to brush Ronin's teeth, so it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mer, no problem! I hope that its helping a little bit! By the way you should add me to your blog, my email is merceralison05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete