Monday, June 22, 2009

on my mind

So lately ALL i have been able to think about it going to Disneyland. Why? Don't ask me... I haven't the slightest. Maybe its cause i haven't been for two summers and i am missing it. Who knows... But the thought of Space Mountain has been keeping me up at night. I long for the stagnant smell of water in Pirates of the Caribbean. I am in NEED of a photo of me and my loved ones on Splash Mountain... When will i get to go to Disneyland?!



Alllllllllso, some of you may or may not know. But for the last little while i have wanted a perm, with my short hair, so i can have a fro. I have told dearest Melissa this several times, and she thinks i am crazy. Therefore, instead of me permantly fro-ing my hair, she said she would do a reinactment on me. Friday, june 19 this occured...



Me--very happy to have a fro.


Me and Mel (creator of the fro)
Overall I think it was a success... Although i might wait a little while till i make it permanent. I'm not sure if i could handle constant judgement like i recieved last friday night. I swear i have NEVER had that many dirty looks, and pretend-back-cracking to "check out that girls fro" scenarios in one night. It was pretty discouraging, I just had to tell myself they were doing that cause it looked ridiculously good, curled bangs and all. Instead i decided to go with a steep a-line. I'm boring.

2 comments:

  1. Please send your fro pictures to Warner. He is the only man that will appreciate this. Oh and I ALWAYS think about the plastic smell that splash mountain has mmmmm....I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ali, if you want a real fro then you should RAG ROLL your hair. it goes way nuts and way cool and way a fro, try it. sure i'll take you to disneyland

    ReplyDelete