Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the countdown begins

and so it begins... four days until the fourth of July, fireworks, BBQs, swimming, fireworks, american flags, patriotism and the JONAS BROTHERS.

I couldnt be happier about the fact that i am going to the stadium of fire, and seeing the Jonas Brothers as up close and as personal as possible. It'll be a good day. AND only ten days until i am in paradise.

Look at that. I will be one of those specks on the beach in just ten short days. I am going to Hawaii with my friend Ashley that i work with. Pictured below is on of the paper chains we made to countdown the trip.


I can't think of anything besides these two things, what am i going to do when they have come and gone? Eh, i'm not too worried about it. aloha.




1 comment:

  1. Sad!!!!!!!!! They've both come and gone!!! I'm so depressed! :(

    ReplyDelete