Tuesday, April 28, 2009

creepin and crawlin

i hate spiders. i hate hate them. last night as i was just getting ready for bed i spotted a black spot on my wall... i always get terrified when that happens. i got close enough to see it was living and i jumped about ten feet in the air to get away from it and my first reaction was to grab my can of hairspray. (i didnt even know i had hairspray) I am pretty sure i sprayed that spider so it would have enough tight, volumizing, lift for three years... but apparently it wasnt enough. as i went to wipe up the creature it was STILL ALIVE! it crawled on the tissue and ALMOST ON MY HAND. yeah i screamed, screamed like i never have before and just chucked it in the direction of the toilet. lucklily i made it in. i guess it was all those years in jr. jazz coming into good use. apart from my blood pressure being high the rest of the day.. i was fine after it was finally flushed.

ps. im moving friday. who wants to help?

2 comments: