Thursday, August 27, 2009

skewl

I will admit, i was a tiny bit excited for school to begin this year, i was totally ready to get my learning on. Then the 26th came, and i remembered why i was excited for it to be over.

-30 minutes and a quarter of a tank of gas just to park at UVU.

-Walking up a very unnecessary amount of stairs just to get to a classroom that has no cellular service.

-English Lit professors that chose to teach just because they enjoy hearing themselves talk, and spouting useless information at unsuspecting college students.

-Extremely crowded hallways filled with people I really dont want to get to know, despite what my professors keep telling me about getting to know my neighbors.

-Being so bored listening to professors talk about the syllabus that you start thinking about things such as "What are eyebrows even for?" "How long has that mole been on my hand?" and "I wonder what Karla will make for dinner tonight, tacos or hamburgers..."

-Wolverine Green

-That weird wall over by the WB building with the Wolverine that has its body 2D and in the wall, and the head is suddenly 3D and coming out at you. I... can't really handle that.

-Waking up. Six o clock is not my hour.

-The poor choices of food in the food court, I hate that fake Costa Vida, it tricks me every time!

-And finally, the hall of flags.. just.. the entire hall.

Don't get me wrong, I love UVU, and learning... But it was a little much at once. I'm still coping.

GO WOLVERINES

1 comment:

  1. i'm just going to have to admit that i fully stalk your blog. and i love it. hmmm yesss.

    ReplyDelete