Monday, May 18, 2009

sun and fun

I believe that laughter is the most genuine of all human expression...


This past weekend I went on a little trip to St George with my family, and boy was there a lot of laughter. Why is it that when you're with the same people for an extended period of time everything is funny--to you and them both?


One of the highlights of the trip was when my brother Corbin reminisced on a little gem from our childhood.. Ali age 4, Corbin age 8 and Glade age 12. Our family got a trampoline for our backyard, and it was a huge hit... unfortunately for me i was too small to do awesome stuff on there; therefore hindering my older, more adventurous brothers. Because i couldn't do anything that was significantly fun--i was kicked off. Corbin tells the story best from here, but apparently I went inside raging only returning a few minutes later in a teary rage, waving my fists in the air and blurting out all the swears i knew and had ever heard..


and i quote my four year old self in saying..


"son-of-a-bitch, bastard, shit"


oh the good old days.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha i love to laugh and i did in fact laugh lots at this. so funny so good. love laughs love ali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best time ever! I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog, and am pretty happy about it.
    Plus "son-of-a-bitch, bastard, shit" just became my new favorite swear combo.
    High praise indeed.

    ReplyDelete